Should you put your savings in EPF?
Yes, EPF is a very important part of your retirement planning. It’s a safe investment which guarantees an annual dividend of 2.5% (but has often paid much higher returns).
Now, you might think EPF is only available to those who have employers, but that’s not true. For those of you working in the gig economy, running your own business, or even if you’re a stay at home mum, you too can save at EPF.
Deep, deep dive
- What is EPF?
- Who can invest in EPF?
- So why are EPF savings even important?
- How do you know if you are saving enough for your retirement?
- But why invest in EPF? What have their returns been like?
- What is the difference between the Conventional Savings Option and Shariah Option?
- When can I access my EPF savings?
- What is EPF’s new i-Invest platform?
- Practical tips